Amsterdam Ferry Map
All ferry lines are free of charge and are open to pedestrians, bicycles, and small motor vehicles.
- Green line : Buiksloterwegveer operates between the Centraal Station and Buiksloterweg – 5 minutes, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Buiksloterweg is the ideal destination for the EYE film Institute and Tolhuistuin. Several ferries serve Buikloterweg, so you’ll probably only have to wait a few minutes before the next one leaves (on each platform a giant clock shows you the destination and the countdown to departure). This destination is also served all night long.
- Red line : NDSM-veer connects Centraal Station with NDSM in 14min from Monday to Friday from 6:45am to 11:45pm and on the weekends from 9:15am to 23:45pm. The NDSM Wharf is a venue for numerous festivals and other events and is home to restaurants and creative professionals.
- Black line : (nocturnal): Nachtelijk Westveer operates between Centraal station and Westerdoksdijk – NDSM night services in 6 and 14 minutes from Friday to Saturday from 12:04am to 3:04am.
- Blue line : IJpleinveer operates between the Centraal Station and Ijplein – 5 minutes, from Monday to Saturday from 6:20am to 11:50pm and on Sunday from 9:05am to 11:50pm
- Yellow line : Distelwegveer operates in Westerdoksdijk. Distelweg – 9 minutes from Monday to Friday.
- Purple line : Houthavenveer operates between Westerdoksdijk and NDSM from Monday to Friday from 6:35am to 11:55pm and on weekends from 9:10am to 11:50pm.
- Navy Blue color : Oostveer operates between the Azartplein and Zamenhofstraat to the east from Monday to Sunday from 6:24am to 10:24pm.
To download your Amsterdam Ferry Map
Here is the list of the main lines from the Centraal Station:
- Green ferry line: Buiksloterwegveer
- Red ferry line: NDSM-veer
- Blue ferry line: IJpleinveer
The interactive ferry map is available on the GVB website